Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Decoration of Wedding


I was among the last group of my friends to get married, so I had a chance to see how they relate to planning the wedding. They do not make it look interesting! They will stress every little trouble decorating wedding, until I thought that was a nightmare even to plan a wedding.


If you are the type who worried and stressed about it instead of enjoying, it will be a big pain in the neck. My advice is to not stress too much about the wedding decorations. Try to make it fun.

When my turn to do it myself, however, I was surprised at how fun it was. Not only was not too difficult, but it is a great opportunity to express themselves. I think that the wedding decoration all comes down to what you get from it. If you're the type who likes to establish the party, decorating a room, organize events, and the like, plan the wedding will be easy for you.

At your wedding, after all, you are the guest of honor and host. Practical once in a lifetime opportunity! That's why, you have to make the most of it, enjoying every moment, from planning the wedding decorations to go through the ceremony.

I always wanted to have a big party with all my friends there, a chance to really create a perfect atmosphere and perfect evening planned. Marriage gives me the opportunity to do so. That's what so great about planning a wedding. I had to choose the wedding colors, finding the perfect location, design bridesmaid dresses, and even wore a beautiful wedding dress.

One of the best elements for decorating the wedding is a candle. Pita, lighting, photographs, and wedding centerpieces play all the parts, but has the right accent candles can really add something beautiful and classic to a wedding ceremony and reception.

In the case of our marriage, we chose to have a reflecting pool filled with candles placed in the middle of the party. The tables were arranged around it, and all of them bathed in the dull light of the flames flickering. Not only that romantic, but it also keeps bugs away from the guests outside the wedding reception room. That's just one of many decorative elements on the success of our wedding reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment